Wednesday 12 December 2012

ANOTHER YEAR

Two thousand and twelve is drawing to a close. Where has it gone and what has it accomplished? Where are we going?

AUMA was revived in October of 2011, and has been climbing for recognition since then. What a battle it has been, and still is. However, I believe it has not been in vain at all. So much has been achieved and accomplished!

Trying to create an awareness, with nothing really to go on, has not been as easy task. However, in saying that, it has been a task that I have thoroughly enjoyed. I have been creating social networks, places like this blog, twitter, linkedin and google plus.

But with all the awareness that I have been generating, I am still in limbo waiting for the NPO application to be approved. Once that has been achieved, I do believe the AUMA road will start showing directional signs, with many different roads that need to be investigated for works that need to be done. Because of this fact, I am super excited to continue ploughing through the little that I have, in hope of the huge fields that are no doubt being prepared for me to work in. What an exciting thought...sho!

So for all those that have been waiting, thanks and please don't give up on the wait. I say this, because I have faith in all God is doing to make this Association work, to bring glory to His almighty name throughout the continent of Africa.

There is no funding of any kind, and I have not recieved a salary or overhead funding for over a year. But, I have a deep gut feeling that AUMA is going to become an Association that Ministries will not only want to work with, but more so, need to work with. All because it will bring glory to God and not man. God is driving AUMA, so, how can it not progress to what He needs it to be. I am holding on and waiting on God, because without Him, AUMA will never be.

Please help by keeping AUMA in your prayers, as you pray for it's progression to be the source for all African Ministries. The ultimate goal is to bring all African Ministries onto common ground in the name of Jesus, the One who saves.

Acts 10:42
He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment